For utilizing it, users are required to set up the Cash App first. But, before proceeding with this setup, make sure to have the new account number and routing number. Without these details, users will not be able to complete the Cash App direct deposits in the correct manner.
Follow the under mentioned dedicated instructions in order to know all the details regarding “how to add direct deposit on cash app”.
· Primarily, launch the Cash App on your Android or iOS device.
· Then, navigate to the Cash App home screen and hit the “My Cash Tab”
· Keep in mind, the “My Cash Tab” option is indicated by the dollar sign that is located on the bottom left corner of the home screen.
· Once you are in the “My Cash App” tab, scroll through the available options and tap on the “Cash” button.
· Once you perform this instruction, a new window comes up on the screen.
· Here, you need to choose the “Direct Deposit” option and hit the “Get Account Number”.
· Afterwards, hit the “Enable Account” button from the appeared menu.
· For getting further information regarding the new account, you can choose the “Copy Account Details”.
Note– The account details contain all the necessary details about the account like account number, routing number, etc. So, keep this information safely and securely.